So Crownbet need a new name within 3 weeks and they cannot use Sportingbet or William Hill
They should have a comp.
Why don't they buy the Tom Waterhouse URL if they don't already own it? Maybe they can even give Tommy his old job back
There is a web site called Shopify where you can enter a word in (something to do with the company) and they generate 100 names that are available
I put in the word "bet" and got this back
Out of that list I thought "Bet Kids
" was an outstanding choice. Will attract young punters.Presto bet
- watch your money disappear when we close your account? Propeller Bet
- not sure why that is in there but it stands out.Pleasant Bet
- I would want to bet with a company with a happy name like Pleasant Bet.Well Bet
- subliminal message to customers? "Well bet young man".Pulse Bet
- the marketers would love that one.