Next Saturday we have our first Group1 race for the long Autumn season. There were a few of us interested in a competition last Spring, so let's do it again.
This year I won't take on as big a load as back in the Spring.
I'll run it as follows.
(1) Competition starts Saturday February 8; concludes Saturday April 18.
(2) Each week-end, I will nominate five races, all Black-type. Races will be on this site on the preceding Wednesday or Thursday.
(3) Each selection will carry a hypothetical NSW TAB $10 each way bet. Scratchings or omitted races will be credited with $20.
(4) Competitors must make at least one selection a week to be in the race for points that week.
(5) The top 5 competitors each weekend will gain points: 5/4/3/2/1
(6) Points will accumulate each week,
At present there are no prizes - just bragging rights - but any offer of prizes would be gratefully received.