If we get enough interest I'll start a tipping comp along the old lines for something to do while we are all stuck at home. I'll kick in for a prize to the winner. If anyone wants to donate a prize (usually a share in a bet) then please feel free to do so.
Note that the measure of success is the same as the midweek comp i.e. $10 each way.
1. Maximum of 4 selections are made for any Saturday galloping meeting covered by NSW TAB
2. The posting timestamp of any selection must be made 10 minutes prior to the running of the race
3. If a selection has a posting timestamp that is less than 10 minutes prior to the running of the race, then it is void.
4. All other selections in 3. above remain valid, provided they conform with the 10 minute rule.
5. Re-posting of selections to cover scratched selections or void selections is permitted, but the 10 minute rule applies and you must quote your original post then nominate new selection
6. Dividends are calculated at $10 EW on NSW TAB for each valid selection
7. The winner is the selector with the highest Each Way profit for the period of the comp
8. To be eligible for prizes, the selector must have made 10 tips or more for the comp period under consideration
9. In the event that a selection is posted with a name not matching the Race and TAB number, then the name is used as the selection
10. Retrospective adjustments to the results may be made at any time by the adjudicator to reflect a correction of an error, or errors