One of my pet dislikes is not getting value for money.
I lost part of a tooth on a recent week long fishing trip and had treatment to fix it after I got back to civilization.
After that was done I got hm to do a clean and polish which as the start of some other dramas with my teeth.
For some reason I ended up with an abscess which was temporarily cured with a coarse of anti biotics.
Once the infection subsided the dentist recommended I have root control treatment on the tooth.
Because it was a large tooth with two nerves running through it, two visits were recommended for treatment.
After first bit of treatment infection resurfaced so it was back on antibiotics again before treatment could recommence.
After second treatment completed I was told another visit was necessary to complete treatment in 6 weeks time.
Well half way through that waiting period the tooth has played up again so I'm back to the dentist this morning.
The Dentist now says the tooth may have to come out. I'll be happy with that decision if that what he does.
Now my worry is will he give me a partial refund on the $1400 I've already outlayed on this one tooth or will he now charge me extra for the possible extraction?
I'll let you know soon.