Saturday Tipping Comp 3rd Jan 09
1. Maximum of 4 selections are made for any Saturday galloping meeting covered by UniTAB
2. The posting timestamp of any selection must be made 30 minutes prior to the running of the race
3. If a selection has a posting timestamp that is less than 30 minutes prior to the running of the race, then it is void.
4. All other selections in 3. above remain valid, provided they conform with the 30 minute rule.
5. Re-posting of selections to cover scratched selections or void selections is permitted, but the 30 minute rule applies.
6. Dividends are calculated at $10 win on Unitab for each valid selection
7. The winner is the selector with the highest profit for the month
8. To be eleigible for monthly prizes, the selector must have made 10 tips or more for the month under consideration
9. In the event that a selection is posted with a name not matching the Race and TAB number, then the name is used as the selection
10. Retrospective adjustments to the results may be made at any time by the adjudicator to reflect a correction of an error, or errors